- Who is the Solution For?
- Under-served Community where this solution can be Deployed
- Sustainability of the Solution
- Expected Outcome of the Solution
- Testimonial from Philanthropists
Who is the Solution For?
Everyone from low income families who does not have a dignified, hygienic home
Under-served Community where this solution can be Deployed
Slums, Rural areas, Shelter homes with broken walls
Sustainability of the Solution
The homes are constructed with sturdy, sustainable materials and are a long term housing solution for migrants and families from low income communities.
Expected Outcome of the Solution
- Dignified homes.
- Better health
- Better productivity at work
Testimonial from Philanthropists
“A home is everyone’s dream. Migrant laborers do not get to dream this dream. The makeshift houses is a great way we can restore their dignity.”